20 Things I Want To Do Before I'm 20


Having just celebrated my 19th birthday, I can't help but think about the fact that this is my last year as a teenager. I have to admit, it's a very scary thought that this time next year I'll be in my twenties. I'll no longer be a something-teen, I'll be a twenty-somthing, and that's pretty daunting. So, for my last teenage year I thought I'd set out a list of 20 things I want to do or achieve by my 20th birthday. Some of them are just small things that I've been meaning to do for months or even years and just never gotten around to, while others are life changing decisions which will affect where I live for the next phase of my life. Hopefully in a years time I'll be writing about how I achieved all of the following...

1. Be studying on the degree that's right for me
2. Go to Chicago
3. Go to Glastonbury Festival
4. Get my eyebrows done professionally
5. Finish my art foundation and (fingers crossed) achieve a distinction
6. Really, properly clear out my wardrobe
7. Reach 100 Bloglovin' followers
8. Learn to meditate
9. Make a vision board
10. Start learning how to hand letter
11. Consider getting THAT tattoo if I still like the idea a year from now
12. Move out
13. Have a weekend away somewhere new
14. Go to a spa
15. Get to and maintain a weight I am happy with
16. Declutter
17. Wear more heels and lipstick
18. Start a regular personal sketchbook and keep it up
19. Get my hair cut
20. Go go-karting, swimming, rock climbing, walking, running & play some badminton

x

Post a Comment