Current Library Loans #1


As I have mentioned before on this blog, I am pretty much a library fanatic. I think libraries are such an undervalued resource today and something we should all make more use of if we can. I'm very lucky to have access to no less than 6 libraries, and I'm constantly checking books in and out and discovering something new. Looking through my library borrowing history is like looking through an archive of my past thoughts and interests, what I was working on at the time and the things that were important to me at some stage. That's why I thought it'd be nice to set up a little series where I share what I currently have loaned out! Maybe you might see something that catches your interest to check out next time you visit your library/Amazon basket! Here's what has a temporary home on my bookshelf right now...

Manage Your Day to Day: Build your routine, find your focus and sharpen your creative mind
by Jocelyn K Glei and Scott Belsky

Ignore Everybody: and 39 other keys to creativity 
by Hugh MacLeod

Typography For The People 
by Daniel Bellon and Klaus Bellon

Information Is Beautiful
by David McCandless

The Creative Habit: Learn it and use it for life
by Twyla Tharp

Creative Confidence: Unleashing the creative potential within us all 
by Tom Kelly and David Kelly

What books are you currently reading?

Follow

Post a Comment