12 Health Goals For The 12 Months Of 2016


As I mentioned in my 2016 new years resolution post, one of my aims for this year is to look after myself more. I received some difficult heath news towards the end of last year (which I will be talking about in a guest post soon) and so I really want to do all I can to make positive changes for my body. Instead of loading it on myself all at once, I've set out 12 goals for me to work through in the 12 months of 2016. As we all know, as humans it takes us time to form a habit, so I'm hoping that introducing these things gradually throughout the course of 2016 will make me more likely to achieve them and maybe even sustain them for longer.
  1. Eat a healthy breakfast every day 
  2. Try 'Sky High Yoga' in London
  3. Drink 8 glasses of water every day 
  4. Do a 60 second plank everyday 
  5. Complete a 30 day squat challenge 
  6. Try one new fruit or vegetable per week
  7. Cook one new meal per week
  8. Cut out fizzy drinks completely 
  9. Eat 5 portions of fruit/vegetables every day 
  10. Cut down on dairy (and observe the impact)
  11. Prepare healthy packed lunches for university days
  12. Do yoga at least once a week
I'm happy to report that I've already made a start on these goals and attended a 'Sky High Yoga' class over the weekend which was brilliant! Even though it's nerve wracking going to an exercise class when you think everybody will be more fit than you, I really enjoyed it and am excited to try more yoga classes soon!

Do you have any health goals for 2016?

Follow

Post a Comment