The Sisterhood Tag


Yesterday I was tagged by the very talented Tash of This & That to do the 'Sisterhood Of The World Tag'. Having never done a blogging tag before I'm pretty excited to share my answers to her questions and pass along the sisterhood tag! Hopefully it'll be a great chance to tell you all a little bit more about myself too. Enjoy!

1. What made you first start blogging?
While I loved reading many great blogs, I had always wished that there were more art and design blogs about for people like me - so I started one!

2. Who are your top 3 bloggers?
I'm loving so many amazing blogs at the moment so it's really hard to choose just three but I'll narrow it down to: A Little OpulentSweet Electric and Autumn Leaves.

3. What is your favourite genre of blogging? Lifestyle? Fashion? Design etc?
It's a tough call between art/design blogs and lifestyle blogs. Perhaps because of the popularity of fashion and beauty blogs, really great design blogs are often harder to come by, so when I find one that I love I get such a buzz! Plus art and design is my passion so it's great to connect with other likeminded people. Having said all of that though, you just can't beat curling up in bed and reading a lovely lifestyle blog.

4. Where do you get your blogging inspiration?
All over the place! I'm very fortunate that because I go to art school, I get to be around creative people pretty much 24/7. Because of this I've usually got bags of inspiration surrounding me and I'm constantly noting down ideas for my blog.

5. What is your dream job?
I am currently doing an art foundation and come September I will be studying Graphic Design at degree level. My absolute dream would be to work as a graphic designer but also be able to showcase my work as art in it's own right. Designers like Stefan Sagmeister are a huge inspiration to me because of their ability to blend these two things, becoming a sort of graphic design-fine art hybrid. I'd also like to own my own business some day.

6. If you were on death row, what would be your last chosen meal?
I'm a lover of Italian food so I'd have to start off with a giant cheesy garlic pizza bread. For main I would have my all time favourite dish - spaghetti carbonara, and to finish it all off I'd have slice of chocolate fudge cake. To drink I'd order lots of champagne and cocktails - might as well go out in style!

7. What's your favourite thing to watch on Netflix?
I cancelled my Netflix subscription about six months ago *cries* but when I did have it, I was an Orange Is The New Black addict. I'm so gutted I'll be missing out on season 3 this summer!

8. If you were stuck on a desert island and could only listen to one album for the rest of your time there what album would it be?
This is an easy one! It would have to be The Stone Roses by... The Stone Roses. It's my favourite album of all time and there isn't a single bad song on it. Plus, I can just see myself sunning myself on a desert island listening to 'She Bangs The Drums'.

9. What do you think is the most important thing to do after you hit publish?
Pat yourself on the back and tell the world how great your post is!

10. What resources make your blogging life easier?
My top three blogging resources are definitely my Macbook, my DSLR (a Nikon D3000) and Photoshop Creative Cloud. Those are the things that I use to create every post on my blog without fail. Aside from these I also love the app Any.DO which is a really useful way of organising my tasks for the week and prioritising.

Ok, those are my answers to Tash of This & That's questions, time to pass the Sisterhood Of The World tag along!

I tag Bethan Likes and OhHay!. My questions to you guys are:

1. If somebody was new in your town/city, what is the one place you would recommend they visit?
2. What is once piece of advice you would give to your younger self?
3. If you could be better at one skill, what would it be?
4. Who do you admire most in the world?
5. If money were no object and there was nothing holding you back, what would be the first thing you'd do tomorrow?
6. Burgers or pizza?
7. What is you favourite part of creating a new blog post (e.g. taking the photographs, writing the content etc.)?
8. Describe your blog in three words.
9. What are you grateful for?
10. What is your ultimate blogging goal?

Enjoy girls!


Post a Comment