Instagram Inspo: #NationalIceCreamDay


Apparently, back in in 1984, President Ronald Reagan proclaimed July as National Ice Cream Month and established National Ice Cream Day as the third Sunday in the month of July. Hurray! If I were president of the USA, I'm pretty sure establishing a day dedicated to eating delicious ice cream would be top of my priority list too. This year, the celebration fell on Sunday 19th July, and social media went ice cream crazy! Here are my top Instagram picks that left me drooling over the weekend...

Top Left - @_stephent
Top Centre - posted by @vsco who credited @axeloswith as the original source
Top Right - @paperplayground
Middle Left - @nallieradloff
Middle Centre - @fatcatmrow
Middle Right - @lindseyschaefer 
Bottom Left - @skinnydiplondon
Bottom Centre - @songofstyle
Bottom Right - @nyajoes

How did you enjoy National Ice Cream Day this year? Had you ever even heard of this marvellous occasion before? I'd love to see pictures of how you celebrated! 

Post a Comment