Instagram Inspo: #TheWorldNeedsMoreSpiralStaircases


I've got a confession to make. I have an obsession. It's an addiction. I, Sophie, am a spiral staircase-aholic. If you've never witnessed the #theworldneedsmorespiralstaircases tag, then I urge you to rectify that situation as soon as possible. Sweeping lines and beautiful shapes plunge down into geometric infinity and leave my design brain weak at the knees. I try to contribute to the hashtag when I can, but sadly as the name suggests, beautiful spiral staircases can be few and far between these days (damn you elevators for demoting stairs to only a safety feature!). Today though, I thought I'd round up a few of my favourite contributions to the hashtag for you to feast your lovely eyes on. I'm incredibly envious of all of these gorgeous examples!

Top Left - @konaction
Top Centre - @cizenbayan
Top Right - @raykoo
Middle Left - @nathill
Middle Centre - @hendrik_vdp
Middle Right - @huftonandcrow
Bottom Left - @skc.113
Bottom Centre - @haoooooofeng
Bottom Right - @tuanisnotmynickname

What are your favourite hashtags to browse for inspiration? I'd love to check them out!

Post a Comment