2016 So Far As Told By Instagram


So January is over for another year - we survived! As we are now into February (and my birthday month!), I thought I'd do a little run down of how my year is going so far as told by the photos I've been sharing on Instagram.

2016 has gotten off to a very hectic start for me! We welcomed our new puppy Isla into the family and I came back to London to start my second term at Chelsea where I've really been thrown in at the deep end with lots of projects to be getting on with.

I brought in the new year on Westminster Bridge, watching the fireworks exploding off the London Eye at midnight. I had a lovely weekend with my parents and boyfriend, and my mum even organised for us to climb up the O2 arena which was so much fun!

As I mentioned, we gained a new family member this month as we were finally able to pick up our new puppy, Isla. She is a Hungarian Vizsla and if you follow me on Instagram you will have seen that she has pretty much dominated my feed for January! I wanted to spend lots of time with her before I had to travel back to London. She is doing really well so far, learning a lot and causing lots of mischief - I miss her like mad now that I'm back at uni!

Another thing I have been loving this January is yoga! I've been wanting to try it out for such a long time and I finally bit the bullet and booked myself onto a class at the top of the Walkie Talkie building. The benefits are truly amazing and I'm so motivated to keep it up for the rest of 2016.

I also managed to squeeze in seeing one of my favourite bands The Libertines back up in Manchester, see a few great exhibitions as well as kick starting my new years resolutions. Phew!

How was your January? And are you glad that it's finally over?! 

Follow

Post a Comment